Thursday 29 April 2010

Short Haircut Bob



I’m not known as an individual who worries a lot of, but I sometimes get a feeling of anticipation and anxiety whenever i am going to urge a simple haircut. I even have been with the same hairstylist for over 10 years we’ll call him John, but there are still some areas of concern when I raise him for a new hairstyle.
The same method goes on each time: I sit down in the chair, he puts the cape on me, then he fluffs my hair a trifle and says “what will we want to do today?” If I’m simply in the mood for a trim, that’s straightforward, i do know what to expect, he will simply follow the same cut as last time and create it a trifle shorter.
However, the fear starts when I’m in the mood for a modification, and, in fact, we have discussed this topic several times. He was complaining to me in some unspecified time in the future that a guy came in and wanted a haircut that created him look “daring.” What the heck will daring look like!? John said he had no clue, and basically gave him the same haircut as usual, and wasn't positive if he would ever return for another cut.