Thursday 29 April 2010

Short Haircut Pictures


There is invariably a continuously changing new fashion haircut from the Pob – Victoria Beckham’s famous bob hair cut to the feathered long hair of Jennifer Aniston. Hairstyles and haircuts I feel are a vital statement for everyone, it’s the first thing the general public consider your face and of course your hair frames your face.
I’m guessing you’ve all had a hair disaster or mistake somewhere along the road or a hairstyle or colour you regret currently. i will invariably keep in mind a couple of years ago the layered look came into fashion and as i love the colour pink I wished something completely different so went for the layered look terribly short layers on prime too with bright pink coloured hair between the layers. Yes it looked fab but after I wished to grow my hair once more oh dear unhealthy mistake. to the current day, I’m still growing the layers out and that was 5 years ago, in some ways I wish I had never had it done but it had been nice at the time.
If you’ve got short hair there is solely a definite quantity of styles you'll have a go at and conjointly the option of having it up if you would like. The shorter you have your hair you have less chance of having the ability to try to to this, that’s why personally I couldn't have short hair all the time would drive me nuts. The bob that Victoria Beckham had created in the summer of 2007 became so widespread thousands of people had their locks interrupt to sport a new short bob referred to as the Pob.